- Addiction Recovery Treatment
Each Valley Vista program, whether for young adults, men, or women has been developed to provide treatment in an intimate, safe and secure therapeutic environment offering an assurance of anonymity, respect, dignity and validation for all program participants. Each inpatient treatment program offers services from medically supervised detoxification to discharge and comprehensive aftercare planning, ensuring every participant departs with a continuum of care plan that supports enduring recovery.
Valley Vista inpatient programs are clinically well-structured and feature a dedicated staff including a Program Director, Primary Therapists, Primary Therapist in Training, Continuing Care Specialists and 24-hour / 7 days-a-week floor supervision by trained recovery aides, some of whom are certified recovery coaches. Board-certified psychiatrists are integrated as a part of each program.
Valley Vista offers the following treatment options:
Each program offers the following treatment options:
Family and friends can usually visit on the first weekend following a patient’s arrival. This is something that will be addressed by the patient’s Primary Therapist.
Please do not bring these type of items into the facility:
• Mesh or see through clothing
• Uniforms or scrub suits
• T-Shirts depicting drugs/alcohol, violence or gangs
• Body Spray
• Loose powder substances
• Scissors, knives, or weapons
• Games, cards, or posters
• Radios, beepers, cell phones or tablets
• Headsets, CD players, tapes, TV’s, or computers.
• Aerosol cans-Only pump sprays that are alcohol free (hair gels & mud are ok if new & sealed)
• Opened tobacco products, or unopened loose tobacco pouches or cans
• Food (Not to include gum. Gum must be new & sealed)
• Keys (Will be kept in safe)
• Bandanas (Hats are allowed other than in groups or at meal times)
• Knapsacks (all luggage will be kept in Security)
• Shoe polish