About Boxwood Detox and Recovery Program
We help individuals:
- Recognize and address problems related to the use of drugs or alcohol.
- Increase education about the disease of alcohol and drug addiction.
- Identify specific changes that need to occur to initiate and sustain recovery.
- Eliminate the use of substances.
- Identify needed supports and options for continued services or treatment after leaving Boxwood.
- Recognize the symptoms of relapse and develop a detailed relapse prevention plan.
- Develop an on-going Recovery Program that will be a benefit throughout life.
Boxwood is designed for 28 days of treatment; however we can accommodate CSB requests for other lengths of stay based on the individual’s needs.