About Novant Behavioral Health Forsyth Medical Center
Forsyth Medical Center provides a full continuum of inpatient, outpatient, and community-based care that provides a 24/7 response to any level of care needed for specialized psychiatric or substance-abuse care.
Forsyth Behavioral Health Outpatient offers a 24 / 7 Outpatient Assessment Center to meet our community’s behavioral-health needs. The assessment center provides:
- Easy access to all levels of outpatient, hospital-based, or community-based services at Forsyth Behavioral Health Outpatient.
- Safe, comfortable and confidential environment.
- Easy appointments made through the Behavior Health Call Center.
- Support for mental health and substance-abuse needs.
We are committed to providing you with empowering care that can help you regain control of your emotional and physical well-being. Our team of psychiatrists, registered nurses, psychiatric technicians, counselors, recreational therapists and clinical social workers specialize in providing treatment for a number of behavioral health issues in a safe and encouraging environment. Some of the inpatient services we offer include:
- Group Sessions
- Family Meetings
- Care coordination
- Recreation therapy
We provide a broad array of outpatient programs that are built around your individual needs. These programs can provide you with the treatment and support you need to overcome a variety of behavioral health issues, from substance abuse and depression to stress management. The programs include:
- Behavioral Health Assessment
- Partial Hospitalization
- Intensive Outpatient
- Group Sessions
- Individual Counseling
- Substance Abuse Assessment
- Family Recovery Program
- Continuing Care
- Dialectical Behavior Therapy