About Next Generation Village
Next Generation Village is committed to providing the best teen drug rehab in Florida and across the country. They believe in providing specialized teen rehab treatment plans. To accomplish this, they tailor your teen’s care to their specific needs. Detox at Next Generation Village involves careful supervision to ensure your teen’s discomfort from withdrawal is limited, using medications and therapy to help them get through the drug or alcohol detoxification process. The Florida-based drug rehab center is fully-equipped with expert staff and the comforts of home to help your teen overcome addiction.
Typically detox programs use a combination of techniques, including:
- Medically supervised detox that involves conventional medications, like antidepressants or sleeping aids
- Soothing environments, including cool rooms for sleeping
- Massage, acupuncture, or other alternative therapies
- Talk therapy and drug education
Next Generation Village treats various substance use disorders including:
- Prescription Drugs
Next Generation Village has meaningful rules that are designed to keep your teen safe and focused on recovery.
- Drugs, alcohol, tobacco and any other mind-altering substances are strictly prohibited.
- Patients must arrive at therapy sessions in a timely fashion, and remain for the duration of each meeting.
- Your teen will be expected to treat staff members and other patients with respect.
- No patient may exit the NGV campus without being accompanied by a staff member.
- Visitors must obtain prior permission to enter the campus.
- Staff has the right to search patient belongings, rooms, cars, etc.
- Romantic fraternizing is not allowed.
- All containers (shampoo, etc.) that are brought into the facility must be new and unopened.
- Patients must adhere to NGV’s dress code.