Why Choose Florida Detox Centers?
Florida detox is often the first choice for those who have been struggling with a serious substance use disorder and need professional help. According to the National Institute on Drug Abuse, detox is an effective first step for those navigating recovery and learning to put their addictions in the past.
In detox, you can
- Receive specific medication(s) to minimize your withdrawal symptoms
- Attend behavioral therapy sessions, often including both individualized and group therapy
- Start a medication regimen that will make living in recovery easier
- Learn to cope with the absence of substance abuse and to better handle issues of stress and unhappiness
- Prepare for addiction treatment following your detox program
After detox, all patients must attend addiction treatment in order to ensure a safe recovery. But this is often the foundation of a treatment regimen, especially when medically assisted withdrawal is necessary.