Why Choose Florida Detox Centers?
If you or someone you love is addicted to heroin, methamphetamine, cocaine, prescription drugs or alcohol, comprehensive treatment options are within reach. Florida drug and alcohol rehab centers treat every stage of addiction beginning with stabilization and continuing through counseling, therapy, rehabilitation, and aftercare or sober living.
Florida detox centers provide drug and alcohol addiction treatment methods that are proven effective for those struggling to recover. For help finding Florida substance abuse treatment programs call 800-483-2193 and ask for a detox specialist.
Florida is one of the states that was hit hardest by the recent opioid crisis, as well as a number of other serious addictions. People living in Miami, Fort Lauderdale, West Palm Beach, or another south Floridian city may be struggling with an addiction as well as how—and where—to find appropriate treatment. We are here to help you locate the best recovery options for your safe drug and alcohol addiction rehab.
Florida detox is often the first choice for those who have been struggling with a serious substance use disorder and need professional help. According to the National Institute on Drug Abuse, detox is an effective first step for those navigating recovery and learning to put their addictions in the past.
In detox, you can
- Receive specific medication(s) to minimize your withdrawal symptoms
- Attend behavioral therapy sessions, often including both individualized and group therapy
- Start a medication regimen that will make living in recovery easier
- Learn to cope with the absence of substance abuse and to better handle issues of stress and unhappiness
- Prepare for addiction treatment following your detox program
After detox, all patients must attend addiction treatment in order to ensure a safe recovery. But this is often the foundation of a treatment regimen, especially when medically assisted withdrawal is necessary.