About Seafield Center Inc IP
Seafield Center is a 100-bed detox and inpatient drug and alcohol rehabilitation program for adult men and women and adolescents over the age of 16. When a client arrives at Seafield, they will receive a thorough medical assessment. Protocol for detox will be established at this time. Nurses are available 24 hours every day.
Every effort is made to get the client engaged in the substance abuse treatment process as soon as possible, so groups will begin right away.
The client will be assigned a primary counselor to assist them throughout their stay. The day will include:
- Primary group counseling
- A variety of workshops, lectures and other positive experiences to aid in recovery
- Individual sessions
Seafield believes in treating the whole person– physically, emotionally and spiritually so we provide:
- Recreation Therapy
- Spiritual guidance
- Nutritional counseling
- Individual-specialized needs groups
- Medication assisted therapy (MAT)
- Social Setting Detox
- Integrated Clinical and Medical Model
- Emphasis on the principles and traditions of AA & NA
- Individualized Treatment Plans
- Relapse Prevention Program
- Women’s Program
- Dual Focus Program
- Structured Family Program
- Pastoral Care
- Acupuncture Therapy
- Yoga & Meditation
- Spiritual Counseling
- Nicotine Replacement Therapy
- Trauma & Recovery for Uniformed Service Members
- Medication Assisted Treatment (MAT)
More reasons to choose Seafield for inpatient drug & alcohol rehab
- Men and women are placed in gender specific groups to address their special issues.
- For clients who may be experiencing depression, anxiety and other co-occurring disorders, dual focused groups are available. Counselors with special training in this area are assigned.
- Our Medical Director is Board Certified in Psychiatry and Addiction Medicine and psychiatric evaluations are available.
- Specialty groups including LGBT, Eating Disorders and Domestic Violence Victims often arise and meet as the needs of the community presents.
- Seafield believes in the principles of Alcoholics Anonymous and Narcotics Anonymous. 12 Step Recovery meeting are held on site daily.
- Seafield is a drug and alcohol detox center, and as such is a tobacco-free environment. Nicotine replacement therapy is available.
Telephones are available to be used at specified hours; however usage is at the discretion of the client’s case manager.
Family Program Day is on Sunday. You will be asked to provide us with a list of those you wish to see during treatment, an invitation will be sent.
- If you forgot personal items, your visitors may bring them when they visit on Sunday.
- No food items will be allowed.