About Seabrook House
Seabrook is a New Jersey based substance use rehab and co-occurring disorders treatment network. We have achieved an elite CARF accreditation status, ensuring that our rehab patients receive the highest quality treatment. We operate five behavioral health facilities in the Northeastern United States. Our main rehab facility is located in rural Bridgeton, New Jersey, only a 90 minute drive from New York City (NYC). Seabrook operates five outpatient facilities located in Bridgeton, NJ, Cherry Hill, NJ, Northfield, NJ, Morristown, NJ and Shrewsbury, NJ. Contact the facility closest to you for further information or an in person assessment. Our inpatient treatment accommodations offer both private and semi-private rooms with modern amenities.
Our campus in Bridgeton New Jersey extends over a 40-acre manicured estate, providing a serene and healing detox and drug rehab environment. Also on this campus, are Seabrook Extended Care for Women and Seabrook Extended Care for Men. These long term programs provide gender separate treatment services for men and women. For over 43 years we have been helping families find the courage to find recovery from alcoholism, drug addiction, substance abuse such as oxycodone (Oxycontin), roxicet, percocet, painkiller addiction, marijuana addiction, heroin dependency, buprenorphine abuse, cocaine addiction, Xanax abuse, prescription medication abuse and other compulsive diseases. Seabrook’s vision is to make recovery possible for every family in need. We were founded on the principles of tolerance, respect and love. We define “family,” as today’s family, a modern family that reflects today’s society. As such, we operate with strict adherence to a policy of non-discrimination. This policy applies to all patients, employees, volunteers, members, clients, and contractors. We are all diverse people. And celebrating our differences, as well as our common interests, helps unite and educate us and provide the best addiction treatment outcomes.
Seabrook House offers a variety of complimentary therapies. These include:
- Eye Movement Desensitization & Reprocessing
- Equine Assisted Therapy
- Therapeutic Massage
Seabrook House also offers a number of wellness programs. These include:
- Drumming Circle
- Mindfulness Meditation
- Sleep Hygiene
- Stress Management
Visitation for patients and families will be permitted under the following structure:
- Patients may have visitors after they have been in treatment for 7 days pending approval. Patients are entitled to one visit per 30-day stay. Visitation is not permitted during the initial seven day blackout phase.
- Patients are permitted two visitors, including children. Anyone over the age of 17 will be required to provide a photo ID.
- ALL visitors must be confirmed by patients Therapist and placed on a visitation list.
- Visitors are to leave all belongings securely locked in their vehicles. No cell phones and/or cameras are permitted while visiting with the patient.