Choosing Waycross Detox Centers that are Right for You or a Loved One
2 percent of Georgian youths aged 12 to 17 needed but did not receive treatment in 2013-2014 for alcohol abuse, and 3 percent had the same issue with illicit substance abuse (U.S. Department of Health and Human Services). This is a serious issue, especially because those who do not seek professional treatment often have trouble putting an end to their substance abuse.
Sadly, many people do not understand what drug detox programs do, let alone how helpful they can be to one’s recovery. This is why it is so important to begin seeking drug and alcohol detox centers in Waycross, GA if you know you are dependent on a dangerous substance.
There are several different types of Waycross drug detox facilities.
- Inpatient detox centers offer 24-hour care in a hospital setting.
- Residential detox centers offer 24-hour care in a nonhospital setting.
- Outpatient detox centers do not offer 24-hour care.
- Methadone detox centers provide methadone medication to opioid-dependent patients.
- Rapid detox centers provide rapid recovery from dependency for opioid- and alcohol-dependent patients.
- Holistic detox centers provide individuals with treatment beyond the traditional, evidence-based practices for withdrawal.
Choosing your Waycross alcohol detox or drug detox center is all about considering your needs and the best course of action for your safe recovery.