Choosing Moultrie Detox Centers that are Right for You or a Loved One
Between 0.85 and 1.73 per 1,000 live births in Colquitt County were diagnosed with neonatal abstinence syndrome, according to the Substance Abuse Research Alliance. This is serious, as opioid dependence can be just as dangerous for the pregnant individual as it can for the fetus. No matter what situation you or your loved one is in, it is important to find safe, effective drug and alcohol detox centers in Moultrie, GA.
But how can you know which Moultrie drug detox centers best suit your needs?
- Are you suffering from a comorbid disorder?
- Do you have a severe addiction or dependency?
- Have you been struggling with drug abuse for years?
- Do you lack a social support system of friends and family members who can help you through this difficult time?
- Is your home environment not conducive to recovery?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, you will likely require 24-hour Moultrie drug detox in the form of inpatient or residential care. If you require hospitalization during your withdrawal, inpatient treatment will be necessary. However, if these do not apply to you, you may be able to go through withdrawal in an outpatient center.
Remember, once you finish detox, it is important that you seek addiction treatment in a rehab center. Many detox facilities will actually help you make the transition from one kind of care to the other.