About Pacific Grove Hospital
Pacific Grove Hospital is a premier full service, accredited psychiatric and chemical dependency treatment clinic near Riverside & Corona, CA. They provide drug and alcohol addiction treatment and offer 24-hour acute care and crisis stabilization.
Alcoholism and drug addiction are debilitating disorders affecting the body, mind and spirit. With timely intervention and a comprehensive plan, the chemical dependency diseases can be successfully managed using medical detoxification and a 12-step program for recovery and relapse prevention.
At Pacific Grove Hospital, medically-managed detoxification balances concern for patient comfort with patient safety. A health history interview and physical examination are conducted by an addiction medicine specialist who designs a comprehensive individualized plan, taking into account substance abuse patterns, co-occurring diseases, and risk factors.
Chemical dependency treatment program services provided by Pacific Grove Hospital include:
- Medically managed alcohol and drug detoxification
- Inpatient rehabilitation at our clinic
- Partial hospitalization or intensive outpatient rehabilitation programs based on in-take evaluation
- A detailed psychosocial evaluation by a certified chemical dependency counselor
- Individual, family and group counseling services
- Participation in the 12-Step recovery program at our treatment clinic
- Psychiatric consultations if serious mood or psychotic disorders are suspected
- Access to alternative pain management strategies including meditation, exercise, fitness, and the use of non-addictive pain diminishing medications for patients experiencing chronic pain
- Continuing care may include our family treatment program, alumni program, and 12 step meetings
Pacific Grove Hospital provides addiction treatment for all types of addictions including:
- alcohol and alcoholism addiction
- pain medication and pain pill addiction (Vicodin, Valium, Percocet, Cymbalta, OxyContin, Xanax, etc.)
- substance abuse addiction ( amphetamines, barbiturates, benzodiazepines, cocaine, methaqualone, heroin, nicotine, and opiates/episodes, etc.)