Choosing Augusta Detox Centers that are Right for You or a Loved One
According to the U.S. Department of Justice, heroin and ecstasy were highly available in 2003 in Augusta and its surrounding areas. This is serious, especially in the case of heroin, which has seen a resurgence in recent years. However, many people are unsure of how to get the help they need for substance abuse and even which drug and alcohol detox centers in Augusta, GA will best serve their needs.
- If you are…
- Suffering from a comorbid disorder
- Dealing with a severe addiction and/or dependency
- Struggling with a substance abuse problem that you have had for several years
- Do not have a support system of friends and family at home
- Do not have a safe place to live during your recovery
- You may need inpatient or residential Augusta drug detox.
However, if you do have a strong support system, a safe place to live, and a mild withdrawal syndrome, outpatient care in an Augusta alcohol detox or drug detox facility may be acceptable. Remember, it is all about finding the safest, most effective program for your needs. In addition, some people also seek out special types of detox programs, such as
- Rapid detox
- Methadone/buprenorphine detox
- Holistic detox
- Free detox