Choosing Bartow Detox Centers that are Right for You or a Loved One
According to the Florida Department of Law Enforcement, Polk County had one of the higher rates of alprazolam deaths in the state in 2015. Bartow drug detox centers can help people recover from alprazolam or any other type of substance dependence. But what type of program is best for your needs?
- Choosing the best treatment option isn’t easy because every patient is different.
- It is important to consider whether you may need 24-hour care or not.
- If you do, you are probably suffering from a severe addiction/dependence and/or someone with a co-occurring disorder. This will require inpatient or residential care.
- If not, you may want to seek outpatient detox—but only if you have a strong support network of family and friends.
- If you are an opioid user, you may want to seek out a detox center that offers methadone and/or buprenorphine maintenance.
Drug and alcohol detox centers in Bartow, FL offer many different options for recovering patients, depending on the severity of their addictions, their need for additional treatments, and their home lives. We want to help you find the right Bartow alcohol detox or drug detox program for your needs.