Choosing West Palm Beach Detox Centers that are Right for You or a Loved One
As stated by the Florida Department of Law Enforcement, in 2015, 47 residents of West Palm Beach died of oxycodone overdose, 56 died of alprazolam overdose, 26 of hydrocodone overdose, and 90 of fentanyl. Unfortunately, many of these numbers have increased over the past few years, especially fentanyl deaths, which have increased immensely due to heroin abuse. Seeking help from a professional detox program could allow you to avoid this outcome.
There are many different types of drug and alcohol detox centers in West Palm Beach, FL, however, and many individuals are unsure of the treatment programs that will best suit their needs. Generally, you should be aware of when inpatient or residential care is necessary for your safe recovery.
- Are you suffering from a severe withdrawal syndrome or in danger of this possibility?
- Are you addicted to more than one drug?
- Do you have any co-occurring mental or physical disorders?
- Is your home environment not conducive to recovery?
- Are you lacking a social support system at home?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, inpatient or residential West Palm Beach drug detox may be necessary. You can find out which type of treatment program will be best for your needs by calling 800-483-2193.