Choosing Fayetteville Detox Centers that are Right for You or a Loved One
According to the National Institute on Drug Abuse, detoxification is a beneficial first step in the recovery from substance addiction. It helps patients put an end to their dependence on drugs and alcohol as they go through medically assisted withdrawal. However, it is not the only treatment needed for a full recovery from addiction, and most individuals need to attend rehab as well. Finding drug and alcohol detox centers in Fayetteville, AR is a great way to take your first step toward recovery.
We want to help you find the best Fayetteville alcohol detox and drug detox programs for your needs. Below are the most frequently encountered programs for the treatment of withdrawal.
- Inpatient detox centers
- These programs treat withdrawal in 24-hour facility that provides a controlled environment. Patients are normally in a hospital-based facility as well.
- Residential detox centers
- These 24-hour programs are not in hospital-based facilities but do provide patients with a controlled environment.
- Outpatient detox centers
- These do not provide 24-hour care but offer many of the same treatment options 24-hour facilities provide.
- Medication maintenance centers
- Mostly outpatient but sometimes providing residential or inpatient care, these facilities provide medications such as methadone or buprenorphine to treat patients with opioid dependence.
Depending on your needs, one of these Fayetteville drug detox facilities may be more suitable for your safe recovery from dependence.